• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 Beadlock wheels - Letzroll/BallisticFab ---feeler

Robb_In_AZ

NAXJA Forum User
5 beadlock wheels fully assembled and painted with hardware.

They are 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern and I *think* they are 4" back space ( Ill check and update later). The rims are 16.5" diameter and 9.75" width.

I bought the rims new and had Andrew and Letzroll weld-up the Ballistic fab's beadlock kit on them. All grade 8 nuts/bolts/lockwashers used and would be included. ( <100$ worth of nuts and bolts ) The wheels are painted hammer-tone grey and the rings are red. I took extra care in prepping and painting them

Ive had them for a couple years now but Ive only used them on 4 or 5 runs, only looking to move them because of going a different direction. They have a little rash on them but not much.

thinking 650$ for all 5 or best offer. PM me

possibly the 4 39.5" swampers too, if someone was looking for some, 2 of the 4 need small patches but have a ton of tread on them. We can talk about that if anyone is interested.

this is the wheels and tires as of April 16 2011 (lapbelt was on icyww)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Im just going to keep the 39.5 swampers for "Get me back to the trailer" spares.

Having a bear of a time finding spares on CL or the Jeep boards, bigger than 35". Ive been looking for a long, long, looooong time on CL. Big tires in good shape have dried up ever since the housing market went to hell.

Took the plunge and 42" Pitbull Rockers are on their way :)

Last edited:
Hey rob what did I use for anti coning on the beadlocks

I didnt use anything. For hardware I just used grade 8 bolts, flat washers, lock washers, and then nuts. The outer rings are a bit coned after being on the rig for a couple years now... But I didnt even notice the until I took a tire/rim apart.

I think mine are all tightened to around 15 ftlbs currently ? with being sequentially tightened, in 6 series of going around the wheel.

I pickup my new tires today, and Ill see how much the rest of the rim rings are coned as I put them on. Im going to try to do a tire per night this week. (Starting... manana). haha.

Weird I pretty much have the same set up as u and they coned right away maybe it's the kevlars side wall its an inch thick.
46bedcf7-f21b-24c8.jpg

Back