• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10-Hole Wheels

alever

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have these wheels on their XJ? I might be able to get 3 for free off a wrecked Jeep. I was wondering what they looked like on an XJ?

tenhole-rivets.jpg

Last edited:
Ugly as nuts IMO ........

Photo0615.jpg

First thing we did was ditch the wheels, even though they had 30inch treads on them .....

Photo0830.jpg

Yea, I'm not the biggest fan of them either. I was thinking of painting them black. If I can get 3 for free I will just take them, I know one of the wheels is broken, not sure about the other one. If I can only get 2, I will probably just let them go.

I have and like those wheels.

I like them to the point that I run them on my 2001. Kept them from my 1985 when I sent her to the boneyard in the sky.

To each their own I guess. For one, I am not a big fan of the aftermarket rims that a lot of people run, and for the record, I did have the ones you (webbjeep) put on your green XJ on my 1990. I liked them also.

I like them to the point that I run them on my 2001. Kept them from my 1985 when I sent her to the boneyard in the sky.

To each their own I guess. For one, I am not a big fan of the aftermarket rims that a lot of people run, and for the record, I did have the ones you (webbjeep) put on your green XJ on my 1990. I liked them also.

If I can get 3 for free, I will probably just take them. They're just definately not my favorite wheel. The wheel would look so much better with more of a dish, the face is too flat.

My '92 came with five of them. They weren't bad at first (twelve years ago), but they developed bad rash, and the mounting surfaces in the back got all scabby, and they couldn't be torqued down cleanly, causing an un-balanced feeling, and the rear drums would thump. They've been off of there for seven years, and I don't miss 'em at all!

Back