• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD Meet & Greet-TOMORROW Weds 4/20!! Whoops!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Oh. Mi. Gawd. I'm not sure where this last month+ went, other than a deluge of taxes, college application stuff, AP test stuff, SAT stuff, and work being nuts. I must admit I wheeled a little bit, at least. Otherwise I'd be in a rubber room somewhere (hey, no comments from the peanut gallery about what brand of room...)

My apologies for dropping of the face of the NAXJA Earth for a bit! Didja miss me??? I'll try to reform...

Anyway...
=======================================================

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!!

O'Brien's is open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up, so bring kids if you're so inclined (not many do at this point, but they're welcome!). Also dog-friendly, to friendly dogs:party:.
We'll be at O'Briens from 6 til whenever for great beer :cheers: & appetizers (great beer batter fries & onion rings!) :lickout:. They also have really good sandwiches, if you opt to eat real food there.

There's also soda & water available for non-drinkers; you don't have to drink beer!

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Call or text me if you need further information!
six 19 six 54 - nine 758

13 hours and no one posted?
I'll be there.
O'Brien's has on tap: Sculpin, PtE, Duet, Mongo, etc something for everybody.

See you guys in a bit (barring traffic...). Leaving Carlsbad at 5:15...

Carol

Back