• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 Inch Lift Pack

dagr8tim

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for options for a 3 - 3.5 inch lift pack. I've decided rather than use the AAL that came with my RC lift, I want to get a new leaf pack.

So far I've got Rusty's and Iron Rock Offroad. I'd like to keep the price under $300 with shipping. Any suggestions?

why not just make an S10 Bastard pack, add the s10 main just under your stock main then add an MJ shackle, bet that your get you to 3" or so

if not add the second S10 leaf as well

why not just make an S10 Bastard pack, add the s10 main just under your stock main then add an MJ shackle, bet that your get you to 3" or so

if not add the second S10 leaf as well

Right now I have the 3 inch long AAL from my lift kit, two sets of XJ leafs, and a set of S-10 leafs in the garage. For all the work to build a bastard pack, I think I'd rather just go with a new leaf pack rather than cobble something together.

I'm considering the Iron Rock 3.5 lift pack for $319 shipped to my door. I just want to see if there are any cheaper alternatives first.

Back