• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some where

jimgrms

NAXJA Forum User
Got my younger bro (68) coming up for a visit and i would like to set up a run on may 14 or 15 , iwas thinking chinamans gulch but dont know if i can make it on 31's, but i need suggestions for a run

Jim -- I'll be camping/wheeling on sevenmile road (west of Ft Collins) that weekend... If you feel like taking a drive, stop in for a beer!

Last edited:
its more sitting-on-my-ass time with friends than an organized wheeling trip. Sometimes driving to camp is the extent of the adventure. There's an off-chance Kelly Flats will be open by then, so we might go for a spin...

I'll check my calendar, I might be down for a run up Kelly. The chute is super fun.

Hey Jim I might be running a real street tire with a rear locker/ I'd probably be up for a mild trail as well. Not sure if you have seen the trails up in woodland park but they should fit the bill

Since I led a bunch of stockers over Chinaman's 6 or so years ago, the trail has gotten a lot more severe. Not that it can't be done in a stocker anymore but expect to polish the undersides a bit.

I wouldn't run Chinaman's alone anymore it is rough enough that things sometimes break.

Back