• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OX locker

I've seen Chinese translations that made more sense. That was full of suck.

Was it an adult toy?

Accidentallycoke.jpg

thoughts plain and simple anyone install it I was thing this with the electronic deploying actuator in the front

If I may help another user of the NAXJA with my translation skills...

Sirs,

thoughts plain and simple
I would like to know your thoughts on the mechanically activated locker that is here-to-for known as the Ox Locker. Please be descriptive in your appreciation or lack-there-of for said locker. I appreciate the simplicity of the mechanical design and would like to hear more information about the operation of the Ox Locker.

anyone install it
Has anyone installed one? What was the level of difficulty? Did you run into any issues? Is this a full case locker that will require a new gear setup or can I install it like a lunchbox locker?

I was thing this with the electronic deploying actuator in the front
I was particularly interested in using this in a front Dana 30 application on a Jeep Cherokee with the electronically controlled actuator. Perhaps one of you gentlemen can assist me with advice in this matter. I sincerely appreciate your help with my predicament.

Good day,
SpencerKemp

Last edited:
If I may help another user of the NAXJA with my translation skills...

Sirs,

I would like to know your thoughts on the mechanically activated locker that is here-to-for known as the Ox Locker. Please be descriptive in your appreciation or lack-there-of for said locker. I appreciate the simplicity of the mechanical design and would like to hear more information about the operation of the Ox Locker.

Has anyone installed one? What was the level of difficulty? Did you run into any issues? Is this a full case locker that will require a new gear setup or can I install it like a lunchbox locker?

I was particularly interested in using this in a front Dana 30 application on a Jeep Cherokee with the electronically controlled actuator. Perhaps one of you gentlemen can assist me with advice in this matter. I sincerely appreciate your help with my predicament.

Good day,
SpencerKemp

thank you :thumbup:

Back