• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 XJ 4.5" lift 31" KM/2s 4.10s

AZCA jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the old saggin-wagon. Need the money to help pay off my new XJ!

Pioneer Trim
Stock Spare Tire Carrier
Renix 4.0
BA-10 5spd
NP231
HP D30/D35
181,000 miles
Very clean all black interior
A/C (not working, leaks from compressor)

Aftermarket Specs

Redtop Optima
K&N
performance injectors
M.O.R.E. “Bomb Proof” Motor Mounts
Flowmaster Super44
Currie Steering box brace
RE T-case drop kit
RE 3.5" Leafs
RE 4.5" (alleged) coils (front sagged when I put them on so I added 2" hockey pucks to level it out)
LCA drop brackets
Procomp LCAs
Revolver Shackles (also serve as 1" lift shackles)
12” Travel Fox 2.0 Racing Shocks
4.10 gears
31 x 12.50 R15 KM/2s
American Racing Atlas Wheels
Viper Alarm
Aux. CB Speaker/CB wiring
50w KC's mounted to A-pillar
Authentic rock rash and AZ pinstriping!

THE BAD: Needs a transmission mount, fan shroud, aux. cooling fan, deck/rear speakers (stolen), I suspect a pinion bearing for the rear axle, headliner is gone, there are holes in the roof from the stock roof rack and CB antenna, vacuum actuator for front axle does not work, 1 Fox Shock needs a new hose, and pass. rear door handle is broken (can be open only from the inside). Will also need to be emissions tested but I have no doubt it will pass. Unless you feel like nursing it from downtown phoenix to its new home I'd throw it on a trailer.

$2500obo

P9190180.jpg

P9190118.jpg

P9190127crop.jpg

CurrentXJ.jpg

How it currently looks with paint on headlights (believe me the lines are straight in person! :looser:)
currentXJ2.jpg

More pics
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3038023/1987-jeep-cherokee

whats the lowest u will take? 2500 seems kinda high to me for not really being able to drive it home. im interested ....

I can atest this is a really clean rig. One of the very few that i have see with Extremely clean all black interior! I put the lift on for him!

Back