• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Hammers Needs Your Help!

tharlanjr

NAXJA Forum User
The Hammers Needs Your Help!

Grabbed from pirate, Figured some of the So.Cal people might be able to make it.

The fight to save Johnson Valley is not over. The 19,000 comments made in the last round of this fight had a huge impact on the Marines and prompted them to offer alternatives. The Marines are still willing to hear from us. This may be our last chance to tell them what we think.

Click here (https://extranet.tecinc.com/29Palms_DEIS/) to tell the Marines what Johnson Valley means to you and why you why it needs to stay an OHV area.

If you live in Southern California, and can make it to tonight or tomorrow night's meetings. Be There!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 5 to 9 p.m., Ontario High School Gym, 901 W. Francis St, Ontario, Calif.
Thursday, April 14, 2011, 5 to 9 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn Conference Center, 12603 Mariposa Rd., Victorville, Calif.

I cross posted this on the Sierra Chapter, what with this group neither one of use has gotten a reply.
They will Cry when they cannot attend the King of the Hammers!

I never imagined I would have to go to war against the Marines!

No kidding. I know there are people that live pretty close to one or both of these locations. Just a mere presence of people showing up will make a difference.

its like 2 minutes from my house. I just got back.

If anyones going to the meet let me know. txt me @ 760 490 2530. i wanna go back, just didnt see any familiar faces!

Back