• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Room / house for rent

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just went into escrow on a place in fullerton, and my pre-arranged roommate looks to be flaking out on me.

The house has a detached one bed one bath inlaw suite (no kitchen) thats up for rent. full access to main house (kitchen, laundry, living room, etc), ample parking, great neighborhood. A couple of minutes from either college and downtown, quick access to the freeway (near lemon and commonwealth).

If anyone is interested, get in touch with me. ;)

P775618_3.jpg

P775618_2_3.jpg

P775618_4_3.jpg

P775618_18_2.jpg

P775618_19_2.jpg

aaand back on the market.

Lisa, one of the best roommates I have ever had, gave me notice she's moving to the west side..

So the room is back on the market, available Feb 1. Detached bedroom, private bathroom and entrance.

$700/m, $800 deposit, one gated parking spot and lots of street parking. Detached bedroom with full house access (kitchen, laundry, den, etc). Plenty of storage. If you had a bike I would probably make room in the (small and unavailable) garage for it.

10 minute walk to Downtown Fullerton and the Metrolink. Quiet neighborhood.

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Back