• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yes, another ford injector thread..........

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
Don't flame me for not searching, Ive been searching for a few hrs. And now I have just one question.
Whats better, design 2 (which is more like our jeep injectors, metal body), or design 3 (plastic body).

Both styles are listed here under stock mustang and explorer v8
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...ed-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzford_injector_guide.jpg

The design 2's I'm sure are fine, but design 3's I'm not sure if they would still attach to a jeep fuel rail.

The 'stang injectors are most common and work great.
I could see the one piece units being more durable, but my Stang 5.0L injectors work great.

Nice, I got a set of (8) used for less than 60$, but that is still a great deal.

The one-piece plastics are better than the metal tops, which are more prone to leak at the seam and more prone to heat-soak. For future reference, lol.

The one-piece plastics are better than the metal tops, which are more prone to leak at the seam and more prone to heat-soak. For future reference, lol.
Do they mount to the rail the same?

Nice, I got a set of (8) used for less than 60$, but that is still a great deal.
It actually was $76, And cost me $34, the rest came out of my pay pal account.

Last edited:
Back