• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woke up at 4:30 this morning...

Jump This

Just another minion!
I don't know why, maybe just looking forward to some time in the garage, but at 4:30 this morning I was wide awake.
Now I'm way too buzzed on coffee and waiting for the crew to show up for work.
I did manage to finish cutting off most of Troy's work on my front axle and welding in my own stuff (I also wonder what my neighbors think about cutting and grinding that early in the morning.... :D )
Maybe my steering arms arrive today......maybe.

Rick this is why my neighbors moved.Just kidding.LOL.Plus they are so far away they couldn't hear me anyways. I think they are like 4 acres away from my garage.

Rick you can take medication for those nighttime peepee runs.

I woke up this morning to a giant breath full of methane... guess I shouldn't have eaten those chili cheese fries right before I went to bed. Haha
Ha ha, my room mate's dog poked his head into my room, took a whiff and beat feet to the yard! I'm not sure what it was I ate yesterday but OMG did I have some noxious fumage!

Back