• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubber Bushing Master Kit?

MarcusRTJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello gentlemen!

I've got a 2wd 98 XJ that I am slowly bringing back to life. It has 160K miles on it and it rides like a Cadillac...that's on drugs. LOL!

I want to replace the bushings but I don't want to go with poly bushings, I'd rather stick with the rubber factory style.

Does anyone make a kit that isn't polyurethane or should I just go with one of the master kits from Daystar or the like?

I have plans of putting a small lift and 31s on it with TJ Ravine wheels. One step at a time...I've got 2 JKs in the works too. Ha ha!

Thanks for having me guys!

Marcus

Energy / Daystar suspension kit is probably your best bet.

If your talking about the control arms,then just go with OEM.

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate the input.

I picked up the stuff to rebuild the sway bar bushings last night. I noticed that when I rocked the 'Key back and forth the sway bar was banging in the mounts...:roflmao:

I decided to wait on the rest of the bushings because I'm going to put a lift with new spring pack and all that under it anyway and I'll do something with the control arms at that point.

Thanks again!

Back