• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing myself

Keenphis

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have been surfing around here for a while and never made ban official introduction. My name is Cody and I live in Oxnard. Got stationed out hear back in 01 (navy seabees) did 9 1/2 years and now recently honorably discharged. Met my wife out here and well I grew to love to the So-Cal weather and wheeling. I started with a Toyota pickup, then got an 89 YJ( mild build) and now onto my latest.
1994 XJ 2door 4.0 5 speed
D30 Front 4.56 gears ARB truss
8.8 rear limited slip 4.56 gears
SYE, CV drive shaft
6" full traction long arm kit
JCR front bumper, sliders and rear bumper
35' Goodyear MTR's
There are a few other bits and pieces on there but that is the most of it. I know my name is still black but it will be red soon. I want to thank all of you for the assistance that is yet to come. Seems like a great place and I look forward to meeting you all in the future.
IMG_4282.jpg

album.php

welcome, and nice jeep. thank you for your service. i think naxja should make it that all serviceman should receive a free (red letter) membership. just my thoughts here.

welcome, and nice jeep. thank you for your service. i think naxja should make it that all serviceman should receive a free (red letter) membership. just my thoughts here.

That would be sweet, but I think we would loose 1/4 of membership dues

Thanks again and more thanks on the complements to my JEEP, it was a long time in the making. As far a So-Cal fest goes I am trying to work out the details on what days I will be able to go if any at all, but I would love to be able to run with a bunch of XJ's VS. all the wranglers.

Back