• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone else..

TA2Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
..hitting up the big 4??

Big-4-US-230x300.jpg

I'll be in section GA / row GA.. :spin1:

:flame: :cheers: :smoker: :smsoap: :smoker: :cheers: :flame:

I'm trying to LEAVE... it's in my backyard...
Had an opportunity to go but passed.

Curt

metallica can suck a fat one they haven't been good since the early 90s, slayer and anthrax would be worth seeing but megadeath's hair metal would kill it for me.

It would be interesting to see if Dave Mustaine comes out to play with Metallica though. I would go if they all were restricted to play songs recorded prior to 1993.

:D

Tried to get tix but sold out!!!!!! otherwise we would have been there

Yea tickets for these things down here sell out a hour the day they go on sale.. It's even hard for locals to get them and traffic sucks balls! I'm gonna buy a grip next year and re sell them cause I know a couple people who ended up not being able to go being able to sell their 2 tix for the weekend for $1200 and I'm pretty much sure theyonly cost $300 for the weekend.

The girl my son is dating, her parents used to roadie for Metallica... Knows them all well....

I'll have them send along your sentiments Grimmy.....

go for it, i'd love for lars and james to show up at my house for a little one on one so I can explain why "load" was a fitting album name :cheers:

Back