PDA

View Full Version : Who's Bringing Kids?

GlueNTape
April 1st, 2011, 15:02
As a memeber of the Bod.. whos down with the KID.. Who else is bringing family along?

My kids love it, especially the creek to play in and the general screwin off of a week of camping.

I missed last year :(, but this year will be there with my clan.. and will have my kiddos with me. Usually there are others, I wanted to get a game plan of ranges and ages and we can get some kid activities together for them.

GlueNTape
April 6th, 2011, 19:52
Really.. no kids huh..

RedJeep2.0
April 7th, 2011, 07:36
I think Scott (NWnotsoXJscott) will have his, 5-8 years old?

GlueNTape
April 7th, 2011, 15:14
He should roll out from under his jeep and post up :) If I am the only one sporting kids, I may just stay home. Then no one has to worry about little ears.

RedJeep2.0
April 7th, 2011, 18:57
My girlfriends friend will have her's boy and girl 8-9

NW-ZJ-SCOTT
April 7th, 2011, 19:08
Indeed i will have my 7 and 8 year olds.. This year it will just be me and my two boys.. And possibly my buddy with the black 5.9...

Mnkyboy
April 13th, 2011, 17:18
I'm planning to bring my son,he seemed to get along with your kids pretty well

2xtreme
April 13th, 2011, 22:30
I will most likely be bringing my son again (8).

Michael

Bronzewyrm
April 14th, 2011, 21:57
ill have my 2 year old...

jonesinxj
April 20th, 2011, 20:09
ill have my 2 year old...

:thumbup: you are a braver man than I!!

Dawg Cherokee
April 21st, 2011, 16:16
I'll probably have a 26 year old with me. To me, that's still a kid.

jonesinxj
April 21st, 2011, 22:20
But we never REALLY grow up

Bronzewyrm
April 26th, 2011, 17:07
:thumbup: you are a braver man than I!!

nah, he had a blast camping lastweekend. also NWFest2010. he will be 2 for 2:cheers:.

Bronze.

redrider2911
May 1st, 2011, 14:55
My business partner is most likely bringing his 6 and 4 year old.

GlueNTape
June 8th, 2011, 13:45
This is good. Seems like we will have a good group of kids all around the same age. I will throw together some Kid friendly stuff.

Games, Squirt guns, pull some ideas out of my kids..

NW-ZJ-SCOTT
June 8th, 2011, 13:53
one of my boys wants me to bring the fishing poles.. Is there a place close to camp to fish?

GlueNTape
June 9th, 2011, 10:45
one of my boys wants me to bring the fishing poles.. Is there a place close to camp to fish?

There is a river/stream to play in. I don't think there is any good fishing.. again.. with licenses too.. I am just not sure. My boys were asking the same thing.

ECKSJAY
June 9th, 2011, 11:11
My 9yo daughter is coming along.

AwesomeXJ
June 9th, 2011, 11:44
There is a river/stream to play in. I don't think there is any good fishing.. again.. with licenses too.. I am just not sure. My boys were asking the same thing.

The kids don't need a license to fish. The adult responsible for them does. I think I'm going to bring a ultra light trout pole just in case. if I fish we can go together and I'll be the one with the license.

catchmytalon
June 10th, 2011, 14:06
ill be bringing my daughter who will be 2 in october

1sickhick
June 13th, 2011, 22:40
The kids don't need a license to fish. The adult responsible for them does. I think I'm going to bring a ultra light trout pole just in case. if I fish we can go together and I'll be the one with the license.

The kids are suppose to have a license they are free till there 14. But they are suppose to have a paper license on them. The Little Naches River actually has some decent Fishin.Just get a Reg. book..

Jack

AwesomeXJ
June 14th, 2011, 14:04
Oh ya. Forgot about that. Thanks

ECKSJAY
June 14th, 2011, 14:56
The kids are suppose to have a license they are free till there 14. But they are suppose to have a paper license on them. The Little Naches River actually has some decent Fishin.Just get a Reg. book..

Jack

:wave1: Paper license requirement not found.

https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/wdfw/licenses.html

Fishing Licenses
A fishing license is required for all individuals 15 years of age and over, unless fishing for common carp, crawfish, bullfrogs, smelt or unclassified marine invertebrates.

A shellfish license is required to take anything classified under state shellfish regulations, including sea cucumbers, seaweed, and even squid.

Children under the age of 15 must have and complete a catch record card (CRC) if they are fishing for halibut, steelhead, salmon, sturgeon, or Dungeness crab. Children under 15 must have their catch record card endorsed to harvest Puget Sound Dungeness crab. The first catch record card is available at no charge, subsequent or replacements cards are $10.95 plus dealer fees.

Bronzewyrm
June 18th, 2011, 07:08
ill be bringing my daughter who will be 2 in october

same age as my son. i love seen the yongins at events

Bronze

BigBlueBeast
June 18th, 2011, 11:00
I will be bringing my brother inlaw. Hes 11

NW-ZJ-SCOTT
June 18th, 2011, 12:11
same age as my son. i love seen the yongins at events

Bronze

I planned on bringing one of my two year olds, but the one i would bring has a broken leg..
:o