• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC owners!!!

CaliXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just went to the RC web site and they FINALLY changed the flex joint!!! From my understanding they have changed both uppers and lowers. Just thought i'd share.

Last edited:
I think their stuff has gotten/getting better, I run their longarm kit with RE everything else and my jeep rides pretty good considering my shocks are garbage.

I can't remember exactly what I was told, it's hard to remember things at a Winterfest campfire, but it was something about new owners or management and they are elevating the quality of Rough Country's product.

I will say that the new parts are much better looking than the old parts, and for a $35 shock the RC shock impressed me in the front of the MJ.

I called a spoke to them at RC and asked for a price on just the joints. $25 each!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to order two lowers right then. Just my luck though.. Back Ordered. They said the shipment will be in late next week. So what the hell for $50 i'll give them a shot i guess.

$25? Is it a 2.63" joint??

Sent from tapatalk on iJunk

I called a spoke to them at RC and asked for a price on just the joints. $25 each!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to order two lowers right then. Just my luck though.. Back Ordered. They said the shipment will be in late next week. So what the hell for $50 i'll give them a shot i guess.

contact Jason:
Grimus99XJ

he's our local RC guy on the board, I've gotten excellent customer service from him and he will get all of my future suspension business if it's an off the shelf part.

Back