• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts?

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Bumping this sub-section... Will there be shirts for sale this year?

Those of you who have been to a socalfest know there's no hiding from me. Not in your tent, not in a camper, not in the woods. I'll find you, with a beer in every pocket and oddly damp sleeves.

Fixed.

LOL! I can't believe you remember that. It still looks the same. My buddy got in the back seat of the Cherokee, and his large and clumsy boots exploded a bottle of ATF that was back there. I can't get it out of that sleeve for the life of me.

Yea, that's it. ATF.

I will be updating our shop to accept pre-orders soon.

we are going to have the following sizes:
Junior - Small
Junior - Medium
Junior - Large
S - Small
S - Small
M - Medium
M - Medium
L - Large
L - Large
XL - Extra Large
XL - Extra Large
XXL - Double Extra Large
XXL - Double Extra Large
XXXL - Triple Extra Large
XXXL - Triple Extra Large
XXXXL - 4x Extra Large
XXXXL - 4x Extra Large

we can have similar colors as last year. We can take some requests. Id like to get beanies made and also order up those HD fleece wool jackets.

Anyone have color requests or material/shirt styles? Deadlines are tight so you can post your feedback but may have to make a quick decision

If you're making those nice fleece lined naxja hoodies that Fordguy gets us, i'd like one in XL....mine moved out :(

If you're making those nice fleece lined naxja hoodies that Fordguy gets us, i'd like one in XL....mine moved out :(
My EX's used to do that too.
HD fleece hoddies FTW!

Back