PDA

View Full Version : Shirts?

Wiser
April 1st, 2011, 07:25
Bumping this sub-section... Will there be shirts for sale this year?

WebDog
April 2nd, 2011, 09:32
I was wondering this myself!

GSequoia
April 19th, 2011, 13:12
Yes! We will have shirts!

Details and such to be announced soon, same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Skwerly
April 19th, 2011, 13:43
I hope they glow in the dark. I like shiny things.

GrimmJeeper
April 19th, 2011, 14:18
That's not a bad idea Skwerly, it will make you much easier to find when you wander off at night :D

Skwerly
April 19th, 2011, 14:20
LOL! I have a response to that, but since it's surely X-rated, I'll keep it to myself. :kissyou:

souske
April 19th, 2011, 18:15
That's not a bad idea Skwerly, it will make you much easier to hide from when you wander off at night :D

Fixed!

GrimmJeeper
April 19th, 2011, 21:55
that too :roflmao:

Skwerly
April 20th, 2011, 14:08
Those of you who have been to a socalfest know there's no hiding from me. Not in your tent, not in a camper, not in the woods. I'll find you, with a beer in every pocket and oddly damp shorts.

terryg
April 20th, 2011, 14:26
skwerly is absolutely right, there is no hiding, no closed tents, no closed ice chests - HE WILL FIND U!!!!!!!

Skwerly
April 20th, 2011, 14:29
Terry! Long time, brother! You heading up there?

GSequoia
April 20th, 2011, 14:45
Those of you who have been to a socalfest know there's no hiding from me. Not in your tent, not in a camper, not in the woods. I'll find you, with a beer in every pocket and oddly damp sleeves.

Fixed.

Skwerly
April 20th, 2011, 14:46
LOL! I can't believe you remember that. It still looks the same. My buddy got in the back seat of the Cherokee, and his large and clumsy boots exploded a bottle of ATF that was back there. I can't get it out of that sleeve for the life of me.

Yea, that's it. ATF.

djblade311
April 20th, 2011, 21:44
I will be updating our shop to accept pre-orders soon.

we are going to have the following sizes:
Junior - Small
Junior - Medium
Junior - Large
S - Small
S - Small
M - Medium
M - Medium
L - Large
L - Large
XL - Extra Large
XL - Extra Large
XXL - Double Extra Large
XXL - Double Extra Large
XXXL - Triple Extra Large
XXXL - Triple Extra Large
XXXXL - 4x Extra Large
XXXXL - 4x Extra Large

we can have similar colors as last year. We can take some requests. Id like to get beanies made and also order up those HD fleece wool jackets.

Anyone have color requests or material/shirt styles? Deadlines are tight so you can post your feedback but may have to make a quick decision

JohnX
April 20th, 2011, 21:56
If you're making those nice fleece lined naxja hoodies that Fordguy gets us, i'd like one in XL....mine moved out :(

Johnnie Walker
April 20th, 2011, 22:36
If you're making those nice fleece lined naxja hoodies that Fordguy gets us, i'd like one in XL....mine moved out :(
My EX's used to do that too.
HD fleece hoddies FTW!

JohnX
April 21st, 2011, 07:23
My EX's used to do that too.
HD fleece hoddies FTW!
Well, she left me one, but its the one that says ford....and my dodge hates me when I wear it. :roflmao:

toyotawrench
April 21st, 2011, 08:26
yea i will take a hd fleece hoodie in 3xl and a 3xl shirt and a m shirt, and a beanie