• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I thought something was wrong with my jeep

Cerober1

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm driving down the five freeway today and a truck driver honks and quickly waves at me. My first thought was look for flames or a tire rolling down the freeway. I think he was either flipping me off for driving to slow. Or he's a xj owner. I dunno.

Needless to say I got to work and meticulessly checked over my jeep.

interesting fellow = jack ass

Don't mind XCM, he's an interesting fellow :)

Oh, this should make it worthy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

why is your youtube link a mailto: link? what kind of shenanigans are you pulling here
wtf.gif

sorry to interupt your excellant thread guys, please, do continue.

you say someone honked at you? on the freeway?!? no XXXXing waaaaaaaay!

So I'm driving down the five freeway today and a truck driver honks and quickly waves at me. My first thought was look for flames or a tire rolling down the freeway. I think he was either flipping me off for driving to slow. Or he's a xj owner. I dunno.

Needless to say I got to work and meticulessly checked over my jeep.

Maybe he was trying to get you to meet him in the parking lot @ the Flying J? Would you consider yourself to have a "pretty mouth"??

:laugh3:

Haha nice. It's just funny I drive any of my other vehicles and some one honks I don't pay attention. But some honks while in the jeep I automatically assume there's something up.

There are quite a few tow truck drivers that I know personally who also drive Jeep Cherokees. I'll bet it was the Jeep thing.

Or, like John said, he wanted your digits. You playing hard to get?

Back