• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuck on a lift install, need help ubolts

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I'm putting a lift in for one of the new guys, JasonProspect, and the spring ubolt kit he has is for a d44, I need a set for a d35. If anyone has a set laying around that they would either sell or trade for this d44 kit please give me a call. My number is in the first page of the socal recovery thread at the top of the socal chapter forum.

I need ubolts that are at least 6.5" from the outside of the U to the tip of the ubolts. I'd be happier with 7-7.5" if possible.

I'm stuck right now, help!

Sorry don't have a set of D35's but I'd be happy to pick up those D44 U bolts from you :)

These are useless to the owner, so I'll see what he wants for em, PM me and I'll ask what he wants to sell them for. they're grade 8 5/8ths fine thread ubolts with washers and nuts, brand new.

So, instead of gift with purchase is it lift with purchase??

:rof:

Sure some on down to Grimmy's house of lift installs and foul language emporioum, where no customer is turned away and there's curse words all day :angel: lol.

cover my labor and I'll do work, I could always use the money :D

6" from the bottom of the U to the top of of the bolts lol.
I know they are D35 u bolts if you want em. Only thing is I'm in victorville.

thanks for the offers, and the calls guys. owner has found a set at 4wheel parts but im trying to save him the $ and trade these for the d35 version. The gas money of traveling more than 30 mins or so away would kind of kill the deal for me, unless someone has a set along the 405 on the way up from san diego. Thanks for the offers, this is why I'm a member here, this forum is always full of good people willing to help :cheers:

I'm probably wrong on this, so I guess this statement is more about clarification. I thought there were only two size u-bolts that came on the XJ; the D35/D44 bolts and the 8.25" bolts. I know the 8.25" axle tubes are larger and I thought the D35 and D44 had the same size axle tubes. I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in to clear this up.

I'm only assuming they were for a d44. they were at least 3/4" too wide for his d35, and they were too big to fit around the axle on my 8.25. :dunno:

Big thanks to Jeff @ 4 wheel parts for getting us the right stuff the first time. Got the jeep done and sent him on his way with a smile on his face :D

There's nothing like a freshly lifted jeep :yelclap:

Back