• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mechanic position Placentia

chasdb

NAXJA Member 3643
NAXJA Member
The mechanic wanted sign is up in front of my shop so either we need more help or they are looking to replace me! Bejac Corp in Placentia, if any one has heavy truck, heavy equipment experience, or wants to give it a shot, call the office/ fill out an app. I started in 98 and can't say I love it but probably would complain no matter what. We are a dealer for Link-Belt, Kawasaki, Sennebogen, Dynapac, Komptech, Bandit, Atlas Copco. Flakes or lazy folks need not apply.:twak:Feel free to pm if you have any questions but it probably would be better if you jumped on this opportunity.

www.Bejac.com

Last edited:
I talked to the boss some more and if I remember corectly, starting is $14 hr (entry level little experience) on up. Top field guys are making 80K with ot. Will train the right person, tool allowance, paid vacation, 401K, medical, uniforms provided, etc.

Any questions pm me and I'll do my best to answer them. I know they will need a tech to run a lube truck and we have another '08 Peterbuilt service truck thats been sitting. We have been working lots of ot in the field as things have been picking up sporadically.

-Charles

I used to print stuff for Atlas Copco, til yesterday. IF I were closer I would consider this, just got a job at a local GM dealership tho. Good luck in finding someone.

If I hadn't jumped in head first to the graphic design thing I'd be all over this. This is a sweet deal for someone willing to not be a lazy ass :D

Back