• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today was a good day

Cerober1

NAXJA Forum User
So today I took the jeep in to get smoked and I actually passed with flying colors yay. I just bought this thing so I was sceptical. But I did indeed Pass. Also got my bastard pack in so I'm sitting level again. Lifes good with a happy jeep.

smoked or smogged.

Just because it passes a smoke test doesn't gaurantee it will pass a smog check.

lol my iPhone did that same XXXXin thing to me a couple weeks ago when I was txting somebody about taking my jeep to get it smogged..... unfortunately mine Didn't pass! Atleast I got turned down before I had to pay! LoL (mine had a fuel leak @ the tank, he said "Fix that and come back or you'll never pass" - First full tank since I bought it. Damn thing! LoL)

Haha ya auto correct sucks sometimes.
Ya that test is pretty crappy. I didn't know they were that through with the testing process. I had to buy a gas cap while I was there. I might just be me but I don't think my gas cap has anything to do with my exhaust. Any way good luck next time around.

Good ol' CA doesn't like gasoline vapor escaping around the gas cap, so they check it. Emissions is more than just what's coming out of the pipe, they wouldn't pass you if it was pissing oil all over the ground either :D

Back