• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tsunami video you may want to see

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
Just heard there might me another one, there was just a 6.5 EQ in the same spot that caused the first one...

CNN FTW

ive seen tons of videos but first time I saw that one. Amazing and terrifying!

It's really amazing, you hear how much damage a tsunami can cause, and did cause. But, as you watch the video, it just doesn't sink in until you realize that big-assed building you saw at the beginning of the video is now just floating away like a couple of matchsticks.

Guess I won't be going to Tokyo in May...

David Bricker / SYR

I saw it last night and wow! that dude must have been crapping his panties. I went to show the wifey this morning and its been removed, the guy that posted it closed his acct...that sucks.

Sorry guys. I didn't realize the vid would get shut down. I will try to find it again when I get home from work later.

Everyone who watched it should have the file in their internet cache... if I can find it in mine when I get back to my home computer, I will save it and re-post.

Back