• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! something is the matter with my Add a Leaf!

ericfx1984

NAXJA Forum User
HELP! something is the matter with my Add a Leaf! It is old, it is NOT sagging and it DOES not ride rough!

Did I do something wrong? I got the Add a Leaf cause I wanted my Jeep to rode like a dump truck!

instead it rides great even with my back injury...

please help!

HELP! something is the matter with my Add a Leaf! It is old, it is NOT sagging and it DOES not ride rough!

Did I do something wrong? I got the Add a Leaf cause I wanted my Jeep to rode like a dump truck!

please help!

Give it time my friend

d9eb38763ffb788a41358b85e18e3828.jpg

It's not April Fools Day yet :twak:

Have_a_cookie.jpg

please help!
One pic is worth a thousand words

please help!

fail.jpg

....... Maybe you should ask how to choose a muffler then offer to build a 3-link for someone....

:rolleyes:

John

I'm still waiting to see the simple 15 dollar drop brackets he said he could fab up.....

it's pretty simple... all you need is about $15 1/4 or 3/16 scrap plate steel... but I kinda decided not to waste my time instead I will be building a 3 link setup...

but here is a link to some another guy made... pretty simple...

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/6ft-cheater-bar-1-4in-ratchet-posjeepxj-43533

check out post 10 - 11

simple man... just no reason to do it... if I am going long arm 3 ink instead

please drop to attitude friend

Back