• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changed my screen name.

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
When I registered with :NAXJA: I just used any name to get me in and find out as much as I could about wheeling and decide if I wanted to get into it or not.After being on here for about a year I got hooked and decided to become a member.And now I decided to change my screen name to something thats a little more related even thought I still love diesel's haha.Look forward to wheeling with you guys.:cheers:

swap a diesel into your XJ and change it again to "Trail ready Diesel".
i have allways wanted to put a diesel in an XJ (or find one), paint it CAT yellow, and name it "Caliputter".

wait how do you change your screen name? I didnt know you could do that lol I spelled mine wrong originally so I would like to take a letter out but how do I do that.
Sorry for the hijack Diesel Guy (as youll always be known Ill try and remember though lol)

If you need to change your screen name, send a PM to Woody and he'll change it.

I pm a mod and he took care of it in minutes.I did consider a 4bt swap but it can get pricey.My screen name on the diesel forum was diesel guy that's why I used it here to.

Back