• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

overhead console wiring help

theditchking

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everybody need a little help from y'all if you could. went down to the local pick a part today and happened to score a nice overhead console from an 01 limited i believe 01 at any rate but unfortunately some other knuckle head had got after it before me and snatched up the wiring harness no prob there weather packs look cleaner any who the bad part is they cut the connecter off of the overhead itself i have figured out main lighting power and the keyless plug but i need a hand on the main board i have looked and looked but what i need is to know what each wire does and in what order out of the board it gos in this order white,purple,black,black,black,black u can see how that could get tricky i have a pic of the plug but i need more of a diagram as i am haveing to make up the whole harness from dash up on my 96 country love any help yall could give thanks tim_mn for the pic its the top plug missing
standard.jpg

Back