• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any auto glass guys in north county?

souske

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, just wondering if we have any auto glass guys in the club near north county. Have a project car that I need ther rear glass removed from and re-installed at a later date. Thanks NAXJA

is it a jeep? the rear 3/4, and rear hatch (at least on my 90) are all gasket set. you could try to push it out by hand. its really easy, just start in 1 corner. for re-install, harbor freight has good cheap plastic prybars that work excellant.

did u remove the fiberglass trim pieces already? U have to remove the fronts first before the rears will come off. Very time consuming since u have to drop the interior to remove the rears. I charge alot less when those are already removed and all i have to do is cut it out. Unfortuneately I'm in PA. But any experienced tech will have it out in 5-10 mins with just a cold knife. FWIW I'm a 14 year auto glass veteran, with Sika, Essex, Dow, and NGA certifications

Back