• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF run sat. march 19

OrangeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
I went on a a run with the Cherokee forum people. And let me tell you that the first run I went on with some people ended up exactly the same. The people I met up with all knew each other but I did not know them. And we started getting into some deep snow. The rig behind me was stock and could not make it any further so I stopped to help their friend out. And they said they were gonna stop in a spot that they could stop and start without getting stuck. And me and my friend pulled him out and tried to let him get through by himself but get stuck shortly after. So we decided to pull him to the end of the trail to the plowed roads. Which was roughly a mile at least.while his "friends" waited for us. Idk if its just me but that shouldn't happen. I don't have any problem helping others out. But the rest of the group, his so called friends just left. The run before this which was about a year ago ended pretty much the Same

Sounds like a frustrating day. Wheeling isn't just about the challenge of obstacles, it's also a huge lesson in team work and patience. I know that sounds cheesy, but if you don't work together the group falls apart.

Which trails did you run? Were you able to notice the front lockers performance?

Worked great for dragging a stock jeep through the snow.
Ya it was a very frustrating day. I just wanted to have a good day of wheeling. But didn't do much on the trails because they apparently don't know any trails. So after we left them we only went on cedar creek. And my jeep started leaking oil pretty bad

Back