• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for doors for 97+ with manual windows

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about doing the removable door mod and dont want to disconnect the wires everytime I take the doors off.

My jeep is a four door and it would be nice if I could find some white ones so they would sorta match the rest of the Jeep. Name your price or trade me and upgrade your rig to power windows? Or if you see a white 97+ four door in a junkyard let me know.

Thanks

Just wire a disconnect in there...Aaron I know you are smart enough.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Thinking I will move the front door speakers to a soundbar on the roof just to get rid of a couple of the wires.

If you need help you can bring it to my house and we'll get it done...and maybe do mine too.

Thinking I'll wait a couple weeks till my engineer friend visits from Iowa and see if he has any bright ideas. I'll give you a call.

Let me know when your planning on cutting up your rockers and welding in some rectangular tube. Would like to lend a hand on that project.

Back