• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's gears?

darksidemj

NAXJA Forum User
Well due to an unforseen failure at winterfest I am now insearch of gears for my hp30. I have been looking around at gears and came across gears at rustysoffroad, I didnt know they sold gears. They are a good price but was unsure of the quality. I am just wanting some feedback on these if anyone is running them. Looks like I can get the reverse cut 4:56's and master install kit for right around $200 plus shipping. Thanks in advanced for any info.

I did not see they are motive gear, must be blind. I still do not know anyone running motive gears so my original questions still stand. I just want to make sure they are not just made of cheap pop metal and will break just turning around in the road, lol. Already had that happen once and I dont want it to happen again. Though I think that was do to something the PO did when installing them.:doh:

I have had motive gears (4.56s) installed on my cherokee about 600 miles ago. 8.25 open lpD30 open 33's. I have no complaints so far. They were professionally installed. They are quiet and I am not that easy on them. Great for the price!

Back