• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a locker

David-Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a locker.
I have a 1993 Jeep cherokee xj.
I currently have the Chrysler 8.25 27 spline Axle.
I am looking for a rear locker. or maybe a good deal on an axle with a locker.
Let me know what you got an how much. my budget is $500 or under.

Thanks, David

I have a lockrite for the 27 spline 8.25 that just needs a spring and pin kit ( less than $20 from Summit ) That you can have , if you take a transmission back to Phoenix for Fuzzy D

I am looking for a locker.
I have a 1993 Jeep cherokee xj.
I currently have the Chrysler 8.25 27 spline Axle.
I am looking for a rear locker. or maybe a good deal on an axle with a locker.
Let me know what you got an how much. my budget is $500 or under.

Thanks, David

I sell you my Ford 8.8 with already welded perches and shaved pumpkin. It has 4.56 yukon gears and I also have extra shafts. It also Lincoln locked. People here have seen my jeep perform,and it kicks ass, it has treated me good, but I want to do a 14 bolt now.

$500.00

If no one else has stepped up I will totally make the drive to tucson and parts train a transmission back for a locker.

I sell you my Ford 8.8 with already welded perches and shaved pumpkin. It has 4.56 yukon gears and I also have extra shafts. It also Lincoln locked. People here have seen my jeep perform,and it kicks ass, it has treated me good, but I want to do a 14 bolt now.

$500.00

so it will bolt up to my Cherokee with no issues ?
If so i am very interested. I don't want to have to modify anything though.
I work and go to school so i dont have time to drive to Tucson.

-David

so it will bolt up to my Cherokee with no issues ?
If so i am very interested. I don't want to have to modify anything though.
I work and go to school so i dont have time to drive to Tucson.

-David

Plug and play set up, I have the matching front end as well. D30 HP 4.56 gears and locked, send me a Pm so we can talk if your interested.

Back