• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I had an exciting time after work!

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I found diesel for $4.15.

.. w t f, that should not have excited me the way that it did.

Diesel is 3.99 here on camp pendleton

I tried. I went into a dodge dealership and drove out in an F-250. ;)
Then don't complain about fuel prices, it was your choice. Oh...did I mention I towed my jeep and my camper to moab and home for under $200...when it was $5 a gallon. Sucker ;)

Then don't complain about fuel prices, it was your choice. Oh...did I mention I towed my jeep and my camper to moab and home for under $200...when it was $5 a gallon. Sucker ;)

I went to Dallas TX and back for 120. But my diesel is a jetta. I have gotten an avg of 42mpg since I bought it.

I'm not bitching about the cost of fuel, I only fill my tank once a month. I'm saying its not right that I get excited by 4.15. :)

Maybe I am missing the boat, were you running veggie oil?

1400 or so miles/15mpg is 93 gallons, at 5 bucks a gallon is way more than 200 bucks?

Maybe I am missing the boat, were you running veggie oil?

1400 or so miles/15mpg is 93 gallons, at 5 bucks a gallon is way more than 200 bucks?
You're pretty close.
It was 1500 miles, about 105 gallons IIRC. But more than half of it wasn't diesel. :D Thats why I love my cummins....try burning used oil in a chevy or ford and you'll regret it.

When I needed a new truck, I bought a Ranger. 24mpg and it works for the majority of the things I need to do with a truck.
I still need the diesel and I keep the other F250 but I drive the Ranger more than both of them combined.
Yeah, its almost embarassing, until I fill it up.

Back