• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ironman4x4Fab.com Limited time March MADNESS sale!

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
Because of the madness that March brings, we wanted to show support to those on the forums, so for a limited time we have discounted our Standard upper & lower control arms just for you! You can choose between our exclusive Polyurethane tapered bushings or Currie Johnny Joints. You can only find this through this link, it is not listed on our website. It's MadNesS I tell ya!

http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/STD-ULCA-F-FORUM.htm

ForumADUppersLowers.jpg

Make sure to 'like' us on Facebook for future discounts also! www.facebook.com

I would love to but I have lost my cheap rod end supplier and I actually have to raise the price of them with rod ends.

I was kinda disappointed to find that my supplier doubled my price and requires shipping charges with every rod end....Nerd!
A

Thanks for the orders and for those on the fence this deal ends Thursday 3/24/11 at midnight!!!

Damn, I missed that by a couple days! Ah well, still need them and i have a gift certificate to cover most of the cost. :D

Back