• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick your part 1/2 off sale!!

Has anybody been to Anaheim or Stanton lately i'm looking for a 97+

mome? throtal? scoted? lol

I scored an aftermarket intake tube, a tail light for the new jeep, a front corner marker lens, and some projector headlights :D slim pickings at the wilmington yard, only 8 or so xjs and all of them were pretty well picked over. there's a 44 under the back of a blue xj, but the ebrake cables are pinched between the leaf springs and the blocks its sitting on. drums are off and sitting in the back of a cargo van that is behind the xj. there's a 97 or 98 purple xj there, but it's missing the front clip and there isn't a straight body panel on it, plus all the windows are busted out. also missing the trans, tcase, and the rear axle.

and the wilmington yard has a complete XJ waggy with CLEAN tan interior and a complete front clip. The side markers were removed but sitting on the engine.

Anahiem one off of beach has a white 97+ although it was hit pretty bad in the front and the airbags were deployed. but it still had most of the interior parts left. they were black leather seats, and grey trim/carpet. it was a 4.0, 242, aw4 (which is missing from it) and a D35.

Thanks I need the rear hatch

and the wilmington yard has a complete XJ waggy with CLEAN tan interior and a complete front clip. The side markers were removed but sitting on the engine.

Nice!! I'll be there Sunday.
Waggies are rare (at least to me) and everytime I come across one it's A tan colored interior! I've never seen a burgandh like mine! My leather is tearing up.

Hey mike are you going again this weekend? I'm in dire need of a front driveshaft from a 93-95 zj 5.2L

How much do you think they charge for shafts on 1/2 off days? And can anyone tell me if they have one?

which wilmington yard Andy??? the north side of PCH or the south side? I guess we didn't look around hard enough I would have snatched up that waggy front clip :doh:

Hey mike are you going again this weekend? I'm in dire need of a front driveshaft from a 93-95 zj 5.2L
no I'm not going back, I'm out of spending money for the rest of the month, heh. There IS a v8 grand at that yard, it's red. All I looked at was the motor and saw it was a v8, i never looked under it.

which wilmington yard Andy??? the north side of PCH or the south side? I guess we didn't look around hard enough I would have snatched up that waggy front clip :doh:

North yard. It wasn't in the normal strip where the xj's and explorers are. It was in that middle area past the fence thing that blocks that center area.....over by the van's and I think chevy cars? Do you know what I mean? :eek:

Did a quick stop at the one in Hesperia this morning. Got a Tie Rod from a V* Grand and some stock fender flares to play with and see if I can put them on my trimmed fenders. Visited the Adelanto Ecology yesterday and picked up a front driveshaft for when I install my SYE.

Now I need to get to working on my rig.

Back