• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need a West Side M&G

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Yup! I said it! So when are we gonna do this and where? Those I.E and SD guys along with the OC gents have em all the time. Well not all the time but they have em more often than us West Side guys :: Insert Hand W emoticon here::

Let's get one going guys! :cheers:

we can have our own bbq over here, i figure we can get 5 maybe 6 xjs in the driveway (7 if I use the jacks to move the 2 door sideways into the garage next to my other xj), street parking is kind of a pain in the butt. I have room for plenty of people to hang out all day some sunday, and we can pot luck it. bring something to eat if you want to eat, or just come to hang out.

Last edited:
we can have our own bbq over here, i figure we can get 5 maybe 6 xjs in the driveway (7 if I use the jacks to move the 2 door sideways into the garage next to my other xj), street parking is kind of a pain in the butt. I have room for plenty of people to hang out all day some sunday, and we can pot luck it. bring something to eat if you want to eat, or just come to hang out.

PARTY AT GRIMMS!!!!

................................................................................Me.... v
:guitar:party1::jester::clap::cheers::party: . :phone::moon::anon::eyes:

Last edited:
im down to do it at your place if you are offering. I can bring some carne asada. :)

lets get this done suckas!

need more advance notice than 1 day, lol. i'll be here sunday if anyone wants to stop by but i'll be working. has to be on a sunday if i host, it's the only day of the week i'm free.

If I'm off that weekend I should be able to pop in.

we're clear to have it here, but the last sunday in april is easter sunday. it would have to be the week before or after that.

the 23rd is a saturday, can't do it. Has to be a sunday. How about April 10th? That's 2 weeks from this coming sunday. Or the 17th. Let's pick one and I'll clean my schedule and work it out with my mom, then make a new post.

10th works for me, and mom cleared the use of the yard. If nobody objects by tomorrow night I'll make a new thread sunday morning

Back