• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 XJ For Sale

azxj95

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is my 95 4door with 180 on the clock front Full size 44 fully built Air locker Nitro Axles all new bearings seals and balljoints Reid racing knuckle and a Full Psc Hydro Assist kit.Rear is A ford 9 with a Currie High pinnon and Currie Axles. Both front and rear axles are trussed and have 456 gears. 36 13.50 15 Irocks on black rims with weld on beadlocks. The lift is a coil conversion Rock Krawler kit it sits about 5.5 inches Bilsten shocks and it flexs really well. Jcr gas tank skid home built front and rear bumpers front has a smitty built 10,000 with the syn Rope hidden behind it. Rockers are cut and replaced with 2x6 and has mini boat sides. Has Hybrid cage all tied into the rockers. Also has a 241OR 4to1 transfer case. I mite be for getting some stuff So if you have any Q's feel free to give me a call (602)359-0180 or Shoot me a text
$6500 Here are some pics
http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx137/daf29/White%20Tanks/

http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx137/daf29/Table mesa Run/

Last edited:
I would like to add a few things.

THIS RIG IS SICK.

those pics of him at white tanks is me spoting him up can opener witch is a buggy only cut your rig in half obsticle. I have taken many rigs in there he is the only one (not buggy) to make it up that line.

Gasman and Themud both gave it hell. You all know these guys have great rigs and they can wheel too. Daves rig works so well it is so worth the money he is asking.

I will ask you all to tell your friends or sale your junk and buy this build and done junk. So you can stop building and start wheeling.

I will ask you all to tell your friends or sale your junk and buy this build and done junk. So you can stop building and start wheeling.

I wish. College kids don't have that kind of cash though and both of my rigs aren't worth what hes asking. Beautiful XJ. Good luck with the sale.

Back