• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest 2011 Raffle Donations

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Attention local vendors and chapter members,

We are in need of raffle donations for the SoCal Fest 2011 raffle! Whether you are a local vendor who is not a NAXJA sponsor, who wants to promote and get your product and name out in the field or if you are a member who just wants to help support the chapter donations to SBNF or land-use.

If you would like to donate items, please fill out the following information below so that we can keep track of items and have a list of names which we can call out as supporters during raffle.

Click Here to donate to the raffle

If you would also like to volunteer and gather items, please PM me. Thank you for your support!

Are shirts - donations?

Also, dont forget what I called and talked to you about Josh... I will have a special run of shirts myself that are RWK Haus Supply & Yukon based, as well as wanted to ask permission to place a SoCalFest logo on the sleeve. I would need the Logo ASAP though.

Also, can you ask national for a RWK donated item, that I gave back in like Dec. for my payment as a vendor here?

I might be Jeepless this year but we will be there either way!

I called favours with of the people that I deal with, and we should be getting some big goodies in. :)

Back