• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

36's with 6.5" lift

Depends on how you trim. My front fenders are cut up to the body line, I have hugnormous bumpstops in the back with the back fenders trimmed to the pinch seam, 3.25" offsets on my wheels and they don't rub at all. It depends on a lot of things whether or not they rub. It all depends.

With stock fenders all the way around, no trimming, no bumpstops, and 4" backspacing it's gunna rub the back.

I have 35 BFG KM1s on it now. I couldn't stand the swampers.

Last edited:
I had 36" on 4.5, with proper bumpstops it would not of rubbed at all. Don't be afraid of the sawzall!

I dare say you are the first to ever consider such a bold idea.

Let us know how it goes, with lots of pictures. An entire online community eagerly awaits your exploits.

Well this isn't my first rodeo so we will see how it goes. I had 35s that were worn down, but they only really measured to 33. At least this rig is a trailer queen, and when it breaks just roll it back in the garage. Its not worth wheeling if you are not wrenching. I was just seeing how they would fit since a buddy of mine runs 36 iroks with 8" lift, but I like the lower center of gravity. My rear axle is a redone locked 8.8.

Last edited:
maybe

6088_505044891094_226300669_111177_7143933_n.jpg

Back