• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front end rebuild, steering upgrade for OME3.5" lift?

Boost_Retard

NAXJA Forum User
i have a clunking front end in my 01 XJ, i have yet track down exactly where the clunk is coming from (only while going over bumps or pot holes), but im going to rebuild the entire front end while im installing my lift..

i have looked at many steering/tie rod "upgrades" but would like an oppinion on what brand or style you people think would make the most sence for a daily driver/tow trail rig with the OME ultimate hybrid JKS kit (with 3.5" springs).

the kit comes with a new JKS track bar so that i have covered, but if there is a complete steering setup that will actually upgrade over stock at 3.5" lift, i am interested, otherwise i can just replace it with all new stock, or possibly new stock with a beefed tie rod

thanks for your help, i have no experience with any XJ aftermarket steering setups at the moment.

Cale

Back