• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally, some teasers

Cherikon

NAXJA Forum User
For those fine individuals that made it out to Moab 2008, here is the end result from what I picked up at the raffle.

I know it's been about two years, but I bought a house and a Harley, so the XJ was on the back burner for a little while.

Now that I have a baby on the way, the XJ had to get done.... so without further delay:

2myu738.jpg

143oysk.jpg

Now I just have to figure out what the hell is whirring in the transmission area and I will be set to wheel. New diff covers are in the works, but overall she is pretty much done.

These are images are a tribute to Mike Rollins, Charles, all the other people who helped put me back together in the camping area after my engine blew a lifter.

And Cal.... Procomp Extreme A/T's should get me about as far as I'm willing to go with this setup.

I'll get more pics of the rear coil conversion later.... I'm worn out for now.

I was just wondering the other day what ever happened to that kit. Looks BITCHIN man! Can't wait to hear how it does in the dirt!

I was just wondering the other day what ever happened to that kit. Looks BITCHIN man! Can't wait to hear how it does in the dirt!

Thanks Grimm. I am looking forward to taking this thing out to the go fast areas. I have never been to Glamis, so a trip is in the works somewhere in the future.

did your kit come with shocks? if so I hope they are resi's, and at least 2.0 diameter. glamis likes to heat them up good :D trust me you will have a BLAST in glamis.

a full rear coil conversion and front longarm setup. I forget what they called it and it looks like they don't have it on their website anymore, maybe due to lack of interest? but it looked sweeeet from the specs back when they were debuting it.

finally!! looks much better now than it did in moab :D

NOW GO USE IT!!!! :laugh3:

Back