• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Invasion: Round 2

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
So, who is gonna help us invade Harlan this year?

lookin like I am gonna have a hell of a shot at making this one.

Who ever comes will not be disapointed on the trails. They have everything.

Who ever comes will not be disapointed on the trails. They have everything.

let me put it this way..... ive been taking 20 hours of class and opened a restaurant for our company this spring and have been working my ass off otherwise and i will make sure that this is at least the only event i make this year..... its that much worth coming to

Be gentle on us. We're a bunch of newbs not used to big turnouts like WinterFest.

Im in. Gotta revist the place that hit my jeep with the ugly stick !!!1. Can't wait to meet all you SEC guys, I don't remember meeting you guys at WF this year.

jim

better tell brian to leave his cordless sawzall at home or youll be building a buggy come july 5th........

Now ghost I think it was you and I who had to fix your jeep before we could even get on a trail.:eeks1:

Hmm yea... true that! It's a work in progress! I don't even remember which one of those guys broke the last day. So I had to give him some hell back! LOL! So you up for some more chauffeuring? :wave1: :roflmao:

Now ghost I think it was you and I who had to fix your jeep before we could even get on a trail.:eeks1:

I hope to not have to work on mine before it leaves it's trailer this go around.

And to have 4 shocks and a quiet exhaust again...

Ok, everyone needs to talk Big Hank into making the trek! :D

Back