• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF 4x4 Trails Work Party: 3/19

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know there's some talk of another run happening the same day, which is fine. However, if you don't have anything going on, I'd encourage people to try and make this.

Flat Broke & 4 Wheelin' is co-hosting the work party with ODF. Usually the first work party of the year is used for assessment of the trails, and a few projects.

I'll post the details when I hear of them, or if someone gets an email with them, please feel free to post the info. Usually they stage around 8:30 out of Rogers Camp. You can work as long as you'd like. Usually they wrap up around 2ish. So there's still plenty of time to hit some trails after.

I really wish I could make this, but I have too many things going on for the next couple of weeks. I hope at least a few can participate, and maybe take a look at our trail, Saddle Up.

I wish I could go, but I don't think I'll be able to talk the woman in to a work party (in the Toyota) on her B day weekend....

Hi Everyone,

Spring has almost sprung and it’s nearly time for the first OHV Trail Work Party of 2011!

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011

Time: 9:00 – 2:00

· 4x4s / Quads = Rogers Camp (with Jahmaal Rebb 503.359.7463)
· Motorcycles = Diamond Mill (with Dave Hiatt 503.815.7024)

Project Work:
· Trail assessment. Get out on the trails and help ODF prepare spring spruce up work plans by completing trail assessments

A big thanks to the groups co-hosting this work party – Oregon Motorcycle Riders Association, Trailsmen Motorcycle Club, Inc., and Flat Broke and Four Wheelin’ !

Stephanie A. Beall
Recreation Coordinator
Tillamook State Forest
801 Gales Creek Road
Forest Grove, OR 97116
http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/tillamookstateforest

Back