• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time out

And I thought it was just me!

David Bricker / SYR

Rick i think i found the problem.

Thousands of seismographs and 120 explosives will be used to simulate earthquakes and study their impact on the Coachella Valley

I'm just saying, this could be it..LOL

Thousands of seismographs and 120 explosives will be used to simulate earthquakes and study their impact on the Coachella Valley

Isn't that funny that they think they need to 'simulate' earthquakes in Choachella Valley? With all the natural activity we have had in the last year you would think there would be no need for anything artificial...

I see bad things coming from this...We're riddled with faults out here, and they want to try and piss em off?

I think they took the site down to reindex the database. I was noticing when I did a New Posts search that it would show me as the last poster on some of the threads. It should never show that.

you have to excuse Rick...he needed an extension cord for his angle grinder and unplugged the servers

Back