• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JK Seats in an XJ

You have to be concerned with the width (make sure they'll fit) and the height (make sure your head won't be in the roof.

After that it's all just fabing up the brackets to make it work.

I have a 08 JK Sahara and although the Jeep is a POS, the seats are nice! I'm sure the JY's have plenty of these things by now so I might have to find a set for my 90 XJ

Can we wake this thread back up? I am doing a xj build right now and my seats are in good shape but these seats

http://www.jeep.com/en/2013/wrangler_unlimited_freedom/#wrangler_unlimited

are awesome. I have no idea what kind of money Id be looking at to order some but they would look really good in the build im doing. I figure I could go to a junkyard and get some JK rails and put them in my XJ and these would bolt in, but I dont know if they are the same size. I can take a measuring tape to a dealership or junkyard but thats kind of a pain if someone may already have the measurements. Thanks guys

Yea those are nice, the stitching on that oscar mike edition jeep would fit perfect with my build though. And it would be a full matching front and rear set, but I think the JK is wider than an XJ

Back