• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

USA gear

thanks man, looks like I'm re-gearing

I've been running them for a couple thousand miles (D44 and D60 in 5.38's). Easy to set up and are running as quite as the superior's and alloy usa's that i've had. Get a good gear set up shop and run them.

Another alternative in the same price range is the Nitro gearsets sold by justdifferentials.com (board-supporting vendor). I have no feedback on them, though.

I sell em ALL the time and have not had one issue yet. Also install them about 6-10 sets a month. Never once have I heard a set over even a basic all terrain tire.

PM me if you would like a better price then what they have...

I have had great luck with my USA gears. They are a great buy, thay also set up nice...

I'm running them and have several thousand miles on them. Honestly they run the same as the Dana, Precision and Superior gears i've had, I can't hear them. Check 4wdfactory.com, they had the best prices when I ordered them a while back.

I'm running them and have several thousand miles on them. Honestly they run the same as the Dana, Precision and Superior gears i've had, I can't hear them. Check 4wdfactory.com, they had the best prices when I ordered them a while back.

I just went and checked. What I sell a set at $135 to your door, will cost $152 thru them... :eeks1:

Back