• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wilson fab hack n tap

dude just do the a.a. sye its not like its millions of dollars more. if u do the hack and tap and f up u are screwed dude. plus the a.a. is just a way better setup.

I used it it is working well. It came with no instructions, and it took awhile for them to e-mail them to me. So if you do order it and run into that problem just send me a pm and I will forward them on to you. Took 3 drill bits for me to drill out the transfer case.

I'm not running theirs, but I am running a hack and tap. If you mess up, you go buy another output shaft from a junk yard t-case. You're in trouble if you mess either up.

I've had mine on for a couple years now and it has given me no problems.

I used it it is working well. It came with no instructions, and it took awhile for them to e-mail them to me. So if you do order it and run into that problem just send me a pm and I will forward them on to you. Took 3 drill bits for me to drill out the transfer case.

Sorry about that! They are included now with every order...

Question, did you use any cutting oil when drilling it or did you drill it dry?

web dog you the company that makes them right? your page doesn't say what i get with it is it the yoke and all the mounting hardware or is it just the yoke and the new cone.do you throw in the drill bit

Depending on the year ordered the kit comes with everything you need.

96 newer comes with the yoke, drill bit and tap, center bolt and lock washer.

96 older comes with tail cone replacement, and seal. The rest is the same as 96 newer.

Everything you need minus a driveshaft.

I was trying to find out if he used cutting oil or not, I might start throwing two bits in the kit.

I am in the process of updating the website to have more details of what is included and better photos of the products.

Its a good deal it comes with everything bits too.

Web dog, no worries. I used wd40 i know not ideal and not constant when drilling, but I was on my back under the jeed with a old makita had drill, I can slowed the seed down as best I could with it, but luckily my hardware store had the "x"? bit I dont remember what letter it was, so I bout all they had.

John

PS when you get the shaft cut off before you drill the instructions said dish the end while its running, I didnt dish it enough, and my hole was about 5/32 off to one side, well I taped it, and then slowly threaded the bolt as the yoke slid into place, and it titened down just fine. I was really worried I screwed it up. but it still works great. the bolt dosent do a tone I think the splines do most of the work .

John

PS when you get the shaft cut off before you drill the instructions said dish the end while its running, I didnt dish it enough, and my hole was about 5/32 off to one side, well I taped it, and then slowly threaded the bolt as the yoke slid into place, and it titened down just fine. I was really worried I screwed it up. but it still works great. the bolt dosent do a tone I think the splines do most of the work .

John

yea that can happen, luckily it is so close to the center of motion It would be highly unlikely to cause any issues with vibrations and such.

The bolt does hold the yoke and that is about it, it only has as much pull as it takes you to pull your driveshaft in and out.

I think I will start including 2 bits in the kit as the last install I personally went though 2 myself.

Back