• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon - March 12

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
Post up if you want to go. Meet at 4 corners around 10am, or just show up whenever and hit me up on the cb (ch 4) to find out where we are.

I want to run the majority of the trails.

- Bronco Peak Connector

- Bronco Peak

- Sidewinder

Not sure about the min requirements for each trail but all are welcome as there are easier trails there too, which I would also like to run.

As I remember you will need at least one locker to run Bronco Connector, correct me if I am wrong.

My specs:

I am on 4.5" of lift with 33's and locked up front with a limited slip in the rear. From what I remember I should be good to go on any trail. Or am I mistaken?

Josh

I want to run the majority of the trails.

I like to hit every trail:
Sidewinder from North to South then around to Bronco Flat.
Up Bronco Flat and out Gunslinger.
Down to the campgorund then up Bronco Connector to top of Bronco Peak.

There are supposedly some new trails off Gunslinger now that might be worth checking out.

I am on 4.5" of lift with 33's and locked up front with a limited slip in the rear. From what I remember I should be good to go on any trail. Or am I mistaken?

Generally I would think yes. But, last time I was there, there was one spot just above the bottom of Bronco Connector was pretty carved up. Getting up it may require a tug?

I like to hit every trail:
Sidewinder from North to South then around to Bronco Flat.
Up Bronco Flat and out Gunslinger.
Down to the campgorund then up Bronco Connector to top of Bronco Peak.

There are supposedly some new trails off Gunslinger now that might be worth checking out.

Good to know. I will call the forest service office to try to find out more about the new trails. Looking forward to this!

sounds good sat morning at ten am fourcorners see ya there!

i may come if i get the jeep fixed. wouldnt be able to do the connector though. everything else i would be game for. i would meet you guys before or after the connector depending on what order you guys go in.

i may come if i get the jeep fixed. wouldnt be able to do the connector though. everything else i would be game for. i would meet you guys before or after the connector depending on what order you guys go in.

Cool, Bronco Connector should not take to long. You can hitch a ride for it if you want and run everything else.

So who is in on this? I'm there, who else can make it. should be a blast.

bring them along Mike We will be on our best behavior.

I am about 75% chance of coming now... and will not have kids with me.

Need to check what the fluid is dripping from my belly pan... other than that, I should be ready to go.

i start to worry if my jeep stops dripping!

I have a group going up latter on in the day. We are leaving MCAS Miramar around 1030ish and heading up. I thing we will be running sidewinder and maybe a little more. When we get up there I will get on channel 4 to see if you are up there. I will call out for any xj in the area.
Jeremiah

I have a group going up latter on in the day. We are leaving MCAS Miramar around 1030ish and heading up. I thing we will be running sidewinder and maybe a little more. When we get up there I will get on channel 4 to see if you are up there. I will call out for any xj in the area.
Jeremiah

I'll keep an ear out for you. My name is Josh.

I will play it by ear tomorrow but will be leaving San Marcos at or before 8:30.

Maybe we can start with bronco connector and all do sidewinder and bronco peak when you get there.

Josh

I'm out. Need another front DS and Drag link. Take some pics for those that missed out and have to wheel from our desks. :bawl:

Sorry to do this to you guys but I need to fly home this morning. My wife is sick and needs me home.

I will fly back down in a week or two and hits the trails then.

Have fun and I'll catch you guys next time.

Josh

Back