• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has any one had experience with Rock Krawler long Arms??

jeephippie

NAXJA Forum User
has any one run rock krawler before? I was thinking of the x factor or triple threat system but would like to know the advantages/disadvantages of both systems. i want to be able to handle good on the road and flex good on the trial.

Search, lots of people have run them. I like mine. 3 link has less bind, 4 link is better for high speed desert. But really, if you search around on here, you'll find a wealth of info. :)

What kind of wheeling do you do? How tall/what size tire?I love my 3 link, danmcnamee likes his 4 link. Either way, you'll be good. With 12" travel shocks, I can flex far enough to pull my coils out. I plan on limit strapping it though.

x2. we love our 3 link equipt mj.

only complaints are the non standard upper axle side control arm joint. Its not the usual 2" of standard upper control arms, and the 'krawler joints' are garbage for a dd. they'll come apart on the street if you dont watch em. we replaced with ballistic joints. the stockers should be fine for a mild build.

I've not had a problem with the joints in mine. They forgot my zerk fittings so we crammed some grease in using a non-fitting zerk and they've been fine for 2 yrs since.

ours kept coming loose, which highlighted the fact that they dont have a positive retention for the outer race to prevent it coming loose. every other rebuildable joint in the world has this somehow, but not ballistic! unnacceptable!
not to mention, the inner races are rubber?!? whatever it is, im guessing companys like ballistic or fulltraction use HARD delrin for a reason??!

i love my 3link. flexs real well and rides awesome off road.

they say to oil the joints. sense they are built so tight.

Back