• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My wants/needs

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Needs: 35x12.50 15 spare tire don't care much what it is. Steering brace Front and rear bumpers Recovery straps/equipment Wants: Welder Plasma cutter Very cheap or free scrap steel for practice 15" beadlocks 8.8 locker Let me know if you have any of these...

I have a spare welder that needs a circuit board repair. I would have to go out and look at brand, but it is a gas wire feed. The wire speed switch is broken. From what i have been told it is a cheep easy repair. I bought myself a new welder instead of fixing it. Id sell it for 100.00. I will post up brand later

I have a spare welder that needs a circuit board repair. I would have to go out and look at brand, but it is a gas wire feed. The wire speed switch is broken. From what i have been told it is a cheep easy repair. I bought myself a new welder instead of fixing it. Id sell it for 100.00. I will post up brand later

I'm interested if POSJ doesn't take it.

What brand and do you have any pictures by chance?

give me a call at five-two-oh eighty-three7 9803. I've got a couple 35x12.50s that you could just have. They're not pretty, but they've got tread and decent rubber. I've also got 3 BFG A/Ts in that size, but I'm not sure they're available... I'm in Tucson near Kino and 22nd if you're interested.

-Dan

Back