• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirtbound bumper

fasteddieyj

NAXJA Forum User
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a rear bumper. Would love to build one, but work has me pretty busy right now, so I think buying one is more realistic. Stumbled across Dirtbound offroad in the vendors section here and am pretty interested in their tire carrier bumper. Price is right and they seem to have a rather stout mounting system. Does anyone have any experience dealing with their products. Good quality or should I try elsewhere? TIA

No first hand experience, but looks very beefy. Hopefully someone with product will chime in with better review.

The owner of Dirtbound is an absolutely stand up guy who puts his every effort into producing the best quality products available. You can't go wrong ordering from them.

Thanks guys. Have asked him a few questions here via private message and he has been very quick in getting back. Will most likely be ordering in the next day or so.

Back