• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone had any experience with the wilsonfab/dirt bound offroad electric fan kit?

Demolition_x

NAXJA Forum User
I really like the fan kit that they offer but hardly ever hear of anyone running them. I would like to hear that it works good before spending the coin the set up. I think its much better than the throw a big fan on there and hope for the best approach since the xj radiator is not very tall.

So does any one have first or second hand experience.

i'm running one, other than having to re weld one of the brackets(due to shipping i'm assuming) it works great. and it's about as loud as the duel factory 97+ fans i was running.

i'm running one, other than having to re weld one of the brackets(due to shipping i'm assuming) it works great. and it's about as loud as the duel factory 97+ fans i was running.

Which controllers do you have? I would like to run the fancy controller on the 2 fans and have the one fan on all the time. All fan the fans would have a switch to shut them off for deep water.

So you are def happy with the set up and how well it cools? How long have you had the set up?

Thanks

Which controllers do you have? I would like to run the fancy controller on the 2 fans and have the one fan on all the time. All fan the fans would have a switch to shut them off for deep water.

So you are def happy with the set up and how well it cools? How long have you had the set up?

Thanks

i got one on when the ignition is on, 1 on a toggle that i can turn on when needed and the other is on the factory circuit. they work good this way.

so far i'm def happy with the setup, and its only been on 2 runs so far but i'm not easy on my jeep and they cool excellent compared to the duel 97+ factory fans i had on there before.

i'll be going on another run here at the end of the month and this one will involve playin hard in sand dunes as well as rocks. so i will post up how well they cooled then. that actually is my plan to test them out.

Back